Class of 2020 Lookin’ Fine
In case you haven’t seen the dazzling flyers hung up around the school, advertising the Class of 2020´s newest spirit gear, start paying attention sophomores. This line of beautiful northwest style crew neck is all the rage. Students are pre-ordering their sweatshirts like crazy. Based on current sales, there is a distinct possibility you might become the only student in the Class of 2020 without one. Jackson Beermann, an extremely fashionable sophomore even compared the crew neck to one of the most popular brands of our generation. ¨It’s the new Supreme,¨ Beermann said enthusiastically.
Who designed this exquisite masterpiece some might ask? The 2020 Class officers have been working hard to make this fundraiser a success for the last few months. Jack Naon came up with the design itself while other class officers worked hard to advertise and get feedback from other class officers.
How do I obtain one of these crewnecks you might ask?
1. Go to the BHS Website
2. Click on the For Families tab
3. Click on Student Fees then, Click on Online Payment Instructions
4. Click on Online Payment Site
5. Log in with you PARENTS skyward username/password
6. Click your name
7. Click Fundraisers and Donations
8. Click Current Fundraisers
9. Finally, select your size and purchase a fantastic sweatshirt that will help out our class!
Each crew neck is being sold for only 20 dollars! All the money raised will go to supporting class projects and the senior prom. Teachers such as Mr. Hoffman, (a fashion icon) and Madame Dahn, have both said they were planning on purchasing this fine apparel. Go out and buy a sweatshirt 2020!